Q: I came across a product. I want to order it right now. How can I do this?
A: If you would like to order any item listed on this site, you need to be a registered user of this site. After successful registration, you may Login to your account before or during the ordering process. While browsing through the product list, use ‘add to shopping cart’ option to select titles to your order. Once the payment is done through online payment gateway, your order is confirmed.
Q: I have received the goods but found them damaged.
A: Any claim for damaged goods should be made known to OM Books Retail in writing within 10 working days from the date of receiving the consignment. Please refer our returns policy.
Q: I have placed an order. How can I see the status of my order?
A: You may use the link ‘Order Status’ to know the status of your orders placed through web.
Q: Where can I find out more information about the products and services provided in my region?
A: You may find the list of our stores here
wherein the details of the addresses and phone numbers of the respective shops would be given. Alternatively you may contact us on the phone +91 40 40307540
Q: I came across a product. But I reside outside India. How can I get this product to me?
A: The products listed on this site are mainly for supply within India. Thus, finding a product in our web page doesn't mean that we may be able to sell it to you unless the shipping address is to India. We have certain geographical restrictions for sale for some of these products.
Q: What is My Account?
A: "My Account" allows you complete control over your transactions at Christianstore. Not only can you manage / edit all your personal data like address, phone numbers, email ids, you can change your password also. You can also track the status of your orders.
Q: What are Reward Points?
A: The basic premise of the Christianstore.in Rewards Program is that each time you shop on Christianstore.in, you earn free Reward Points. The more Reward Points you accumulate, the more benefits you gain. Then you use the points to pay in part or full for your future shopping. All the same, Reward points feature is available only for a set period of time in christianstore.in and they could be turned off without any prior notice to the customer.
- How do reward points work?
The Christianstore.in Rewards Program is simple and rewarding. Every time you make a purchase on Christianstore.in, you earn Reward Points based on the total value of your purchase. These points are then accumulated into your personal Reward Points Account, which you can track online.
The program has a set period for usage and redemption. It gets reset every 1 year from the date of purchase. For example, all points earned by you on January 31, 2011 must get redeemed by January 31st of 2012, otherwise they will expire.
- How do I track my Reward Points?
You can track your Rewards Points by logging on to "My Account" and in the Order Status tab, click on "Click here to see your Rewards."
- How do I redeem Rewards Points?
When you order anything at Christianstore.in, you will be asked to redeem Rewards Points as part of the ordering process itself. Just select the option and enter the points you wish to redeem against your order to pay either in full or part of the order.
To satisfy the above condition, a minimum number of 50 points must be required to redeem.
Each Reward Point is equal to 1 Rupee as of now and is subject to change without prior notice.
Q: What are Gift Vouchers?
A: A Voucher given as a gift which is exchangeable for products from christianstore.in.
- How does a Gift Voucher work?
When you make a purchase of not less than an order value of 1000 on Christianstore.in, a 16-digit Gift certificate number shall be emailed to the id registered with us. Your Gift Certificate amount is based on the total value of your purchase. For example if your order value is in the range of 1000 and 1999, Gift certificate amount will be 100. The same way if your order value is in the range of 2000 and 2999, Gift certificate amount will be 200 and so on. Gift Certificate value can range from between 100 and 1000.
You can acquire a Gift Voucher worth not more than 1000.
- Does my Gift Voucher expire?
In the current promotion, all christianstore.in Gift Vouchers expire on 30-Nov-2015
- Can I use my reward points when paying with a Gift Voucher?
- How do I redeem Gift Vouchers?
When you order anything at Christianstore.in, you will be asked to redeem Gift Voucher as part of the ordering process itself. Just enter your 16-digit gift certificate number and click on continue. If the order value exceeds the Gift Certificate amount, the balance must be paid by the payment method selected. Also, Order Value should be greater than or equal to the Gift Certificate amount.
- Is there a limit on how many Gift Vouchers can be used per Order?
You can use a maximum of one Gift Voucher per order. Gift Voucher once redeemed cannot be used again.
Q. What are the various methods by which I can pay for my order?
A: ChristianStore.in offers you a variety of convenient payment options to choose from, so that you can transact at ChristianStore.in conveniently and in a secure manner.
You may chose pay by Credit Card through our secured Payment Gateway or through Cheque / DD.
Q. How safe is it to shop online with a credit card?
A: At ChristianStore.in, it is absolutely safe to use your credit card to make payment for your order. We do not store your Credit Card numbers in any of our databases. Also, please do not reveal your Credit Card number to anyone over the phone or email. You need to give your Credit Card information only when you are guided to the secured Payment Gateway.
All your personal information like user name, passwords and transaction history are stored in our secured databases.
For more details, please ready our privacy statement and Terms & Conditions.
Q. How safe is my personal information with ChristianStore.in?
Q. How can I keep myself updated about the events, developments, promotions and offers at Christianstore?
A: At ChristianStore.in, you can subscribe to newsletters which get emailed to subscribers on a regular basis.
- This site is part of the OM Books Retail network. When you choose to use this web service (the "Service" or "Site"), you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement between you and OM Books Retail.
- OM Books Retail may change, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time, but if it does so, it will post such changes on the Service.
- Your continued use of the Service now, or following the posting of notice of any changes in these operating rules, will indicate acceptance by you of such rules, changes, or modifications.
- OM Books Retail may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database, or content. OM Books Retail may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
2. Who is Bound by This User Agreement
This User Agreement constitutes a binding agreement between the Company and the Purchaser. When you use this Service on behalf of the Purchaser, you also must comply with all of these terms and conditions and, as the Purchaser or an agent of the Purchaser, your actions on this Site will bind the Purchaser.
3. This User Agreement May Change
The Company is continually adding new functionality and features to this Site and improving and adding to its existing services and programs. Because these ongoing improvements, changes in the law, and changes in technology may require changes to this User Agreement, the Company reserves the right to update or modify this User Agreement at any time without prior notice. The Company will do so by posting an updated or modified version of this User Agreement on this Site. The Purchaser's use of this Site following any such change constitutes the Purchaser's agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions of the revised User Agreement. For this reason, we encourage Purchasers to review this User Agreement regularly. You may review this User Agreement at any time by clicking on the button marked Terms & Conditions at the bottom of each page of this Site. This User Agreement was last revised on March 4, 2009
- The contents of the Service are intended for your personal, noncommercial use. All materials published on the Service (including, but not limited to news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the "Content") are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by OM Books Retail or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
- You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content or the Service in whole or in part.
- Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from OM Books Retail.
- You are solely responsible for the content of any submission made by you. OM Books Retail reserves the right to delete, move, or edit messages that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
- You acknowledge that any submissions you make to the Service may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by OM Books Retail and you waive any moral rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
- By submitting information to the Service, you hereby grant to OM Books Retail, its affiliates and related entities (collectively, OM Books Retail) the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, distribute and reproduce all such materials in any form, of any kind now existing or developed in the future.
- You agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself if prompted by the registration form; and
- to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If any information provided by You ("Registration Data") is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, OM Books Retail has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service. If the inaccuracy in content provided by you caused any loss or damage or affected the quality of service rendered by OM Books Retail, no claim can be made to compensate such loss, damage or quality of service.
6. Use of Registration Data
You agree that any registration data you provide may be shared with selected third party firms ("Partner"), unless you state a preference not to be contacted. OM Books Retail shall inform Partner if You state a preference not to be contacted. However, STL-OM Books shall not be responsible or liable if Partner contacts You, permits a third party to contact You, or provides or discloses Your Registration Data to any third party.
You agree that STL-OM Books, Partner, or a designee of OM Books Retail or Partner may disclose Registration Data to third parties about you and information about Your use of the Service, provided that such disclosures do not include Your name, mailing address, email address or telephone number, unless:
- You have registered to receive any third party products or services, or have otherwise authorized OM Books Retail and/or Partner to disclose such information;
- such disclosure is required by law or legal process.
7. Username and Password
You may receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to
- immediately notify OM Books Retail of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. OM Books Retail cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your username and/or password. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account, at OM Books Retail sole discretion, and OM Books Retail may refer you to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
8. Updating User Information
The Subscriber must notify the Company promptly if any of the information that the Subscriber provided when the Subscriber applied for a username and password (the "User Information") changes, or if the Subscriber becomes aware that any of the User Information is inaccurate or incomplete. To notify the Company of changes to or mistakes in the User Information, send an e-mail to: email@example.com Notwithstanding the Purchaser's obligation to provide the Company with updated User Information, the Company has the right to rely on the User Information the Purchaser previously provided until such time as the Purchaser has provided the Company with updated User Information. The Purchaser further agrees that the Company may provide notices related to this User Agreement or to this Site by e-mail, using the latest e-mail address the Purchaser has supplied to the Company. If you cease to be an employee or authorized agent of Purchaser, or cease to be authorized by Purchaser to use this Site, then Purchaser must promptly notify the Company, and you are no longer authorized to use this Site.
9. Product Orders
This Site permits registered users to place orders with the Company for the products it offers. These orders do not create a contract between the Purchaser and the Company, unless and until they are accepted by the Company. As a courtesy, the Company may send the Purchaser an e-mail acknowledging or confirming an order. Neither an order acknowledgement nor an order confirmation constitutes an acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. Acceptance will be communicated by shipment of the Merchandise. The Company reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or to refuse service to any Purchaser. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to supplier pricing information or typographical error, the company shall have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and payment has been made. If you have already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, the company shall promptly initiate a reimbursement process for the affected items or order. Items listed on this site are meant exclusively for India. At the moment this site will not accept any shipments outside India. Order cancellation is not possible once the order is accepted and or payment been processed. Criteria for accepting Returns are exclusively listed in the Returns Policy. In the unlikely event of failure in fulfilling an order after accepting the order to process, company shall promptly initiate a reimbursement process for the affected items or order. The company entrusts third party service providers to have the Merchandise delivered promptly and safely. You are advised to check the condition of goods at the time of delivery for loss or damage. The service provider can take down your complaints in this regard and the issues pertaining to this will be treated in a case-by-case manner for appropriate actions. Though we take every effort to make delivery possible in the estimated time for the mode of dispatch selected at the time of order, this does not make a contract or liability for OM Books Retail to deliver the goods within the mentioned time. As we rely on third party service providers to do the delivery, their terms for delivery are applicable to the shipment handled through them. If the shipment happens to return because of improper address or due to difficulty in tracing the consignee, the shipment may be returned and a Credit Voucher will be issued for the value of goods. This can be reimbursed only against later purchases and the validity of such voucher will be 1 year from the date of issue. The voucher details will be sent to the email address provided.
10. User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not: Upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable; might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others; contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements; disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks; provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication; transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages; collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses; sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by us; redistribute any content, including financial data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method; intentionally alter the format in which financial data is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data; and embed or import any financial data provided by us into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as except as specifically permitted in writing by us. The foregoing prohibitions expressly include, but are not limited to, the practice of "screen scraping", or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of data, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the web site, in any manner or in any quantities not authorized in writing by us.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless OM Books Retail and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, from and against any claim, demand, liability, cost, damage or lost it may incur, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
You understand and agree that your use of this web site and any services or content provided (the "service") is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you "as is" and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, of any quality, nor that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
You expressly understand and agree that niether we, nor our partners, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, indicental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of
- The use of or the inability to use the service,
- the cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through the service,
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions,
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or
- any other matter relating to the service.
OM Books Retail may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service for any reason, including, without limitation, breach or assignment of this Agreement.
15. Reservation of Rights.
We reserve all rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
16. Miscellaneous Information.